1. WHAT DOES THE MIND BODY PROGRAM INVOLVE?
The Mind Body Program for Fertility is a group program consisting of 10 weekly 2 hour group sessions. The program incorporates lectures, skills training and group sharing with other women experiencing infertility.
2. I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH INFERTILITY BUT AM NOT CURRENTLY DOING IVF. AM I STILL ELIGIBLE?
Certainly. The program is on offer to women at any stage of treatment including those who are not in treatment yet and those who are taking a break.
3. HOW MUCH DOES THE PROGRAM COST AND CAN I PAY VIA INSTALMENTS?
The program costs $897 plus GST for the 10 weeks program. In order to secure your place, payment is required in full at the time of booking
4. IF I ALREADY HAVE CHILDREN AND AM TRYING FOR ANOTHER VIA IVF, AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THE PROGRAM?
The program aims to support women suffering from both primary and secondary infertility.
5. CAN MY PARTNER COME TO A SESSION?
Partners are welcome to attend 3 of the 10 sessions of the Mind Body Program for Fertility.
6. AM I ABLE TO CONSULT WITH POSITIVE MIND BODY AUSTRALIA BEFORE ENROLLING?
Yes, please send your details to email@example.com outlining your query and one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
7. WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO THE POSITIVE MIND BODY TEAM HAVE?
The team at Positive Mind Body Australia is made up of health professionals with a minimum of a Masters qualifications. If you’d like to know more about our team members please see our About page.
8. IF I COMPLETE THIS PROGRAM WILL IT INCREASE MY CHANCES OF BEING ABLE TO CONCEIVE?
Research on the Mind Body Program for Fertility undertaken by Dr Alice Domar has indicated that 52% of previously infertile women who met regularly in a Mind Body Infertility program conceived within 6 months after the program compared to only 20% in a control group that used no mind body techniques.
Have another question?